Bulgaria as an alternative to Cyprus
Bulgaria is a European low-tax jurisdiction which is not a tax haven. A Bulgarian company is an alternative to classic offshore company or International Business Company (IBC) due to the lowest income tax rate in the EU of 10%. Such companies are often used as trading partners of offshore companies.
Benefits of company registration in Bulgaria:
- Agreement for the avoidance of double taxation
- Minimum one director and shareholder for company registration
- No currency control
- Low tax rate
- Simplified registration procedure
- Political stability
Limited liability company (LLC)
Income taxes - 10%;
Dividend Tax - 5%;
VAT - 20%
VAT within the EU - 0%
Accounting report is necessary. Annual financial report is submitted.
Nominee shareholders and directors
By using nominee service.
Related services (optional):
- Operating a virtual office in Bulgaria - price upon request
- Safekeeping of incorporation documents in a separate client cell in our Head Office in Frankfurt am Main, Germany - US $ 50 / year
and get a personalized offer