Denmark, a highly developed European country, is a preferential taxation jurisdiction. Unlike other jurisdictions a Danish company does not receive tax identification number by registry.
Benefits of company registration in Denmark:
- Agreement for the avoidance of double taxation
- Minimum one director and shareholder
- Both individuals or legal entities can be directors and shareholders
- Nominee shareholders and directors are allowed
- No currency control
Limited Liability Company (ApS, SMBA)
Limited Liability Partnership (K / S)
Income tax rate - 25%
For the Partnership - 5%;
VAT - 25%
Dividend tax rate- 28%
Interest Tax rate, royalties - 30%.
Accounting report is necessary. Annual report is submitted, audit is performed.
Nominee shareholders and directors
Company register in Denmark is public. Directors and shareholders data is
Related services (optional):
- Operating a virtual office in Denmark - price upon request
- Safekeeping of incorporation documents in a separate client cell in our Head Office in Frankfurt am Main, Germany - US $ 50 / year
and get a personalized offer